Contact Us

Penn Wilco Federal Credit Union



Q: Where can I use my card?
A: You may use your card at ATMs and merchants wherever MasterMoney debit cards are accepted.  Worldwide access is available if let us know that you are traveling outside of the country.

Q: Does the money come out of my savings?
A: The money will come out of your transaction or checking account, unless you select savings while using an ATM.

Q: What withdrawal fees do you charge?
A: We charge a fee of 50 cents per ATM withdrawal.  We suggest using machines where the owner does not charge a fee, such as
Sheetz, Wawa, or some local credit unions.

Q: Should I select “credit” or “debit”?
Select “credit” whenever you have the chance because it helps us keep our costs low!

Q: How do I get a debit card?
A: If you already have a share draft account, just stop in or give us a call and let us know you want one.  You will be eligible if you have been a member longer than 90 days and you have not been assessed any share draft account charges for NSF (non-sufficient funds) check returns.  If you do not have a share draft account, you will need to open a separate transaction account in order to receive a debit card.  Contact us for further information.

Q: How do I report a lost or stolen card?
A: Call our Wyoming office at 1-800-869-5191 as soon as possible.